Joined: 20 Oct 2017
|Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:37 am
Post subject: An educational (math) game I used to play during 2005-ish
Lately I've been searching for this old game I used to play during extra classes. It was on Windows XP (and based on what I remembered the IT staff there created a virtual disk space so that the kids can play on the PC anytime without asing for the CD).
A few things I remember from the game are:
- Horror theme. There's witch, ghost,... Sort of fantasy-like since the designs of the building and tower/castle are very European-ish.
- Mostly mathematics. Like you have to solve the maths to complete a mission or so.
- At the beginning of the game there's a gate leading to the world (with a ghostly castle right in front of your view).
- After entering the castle, there's a stairway at the very left of the scene leading to a few rooms upstairs. They are unlocked after you complete something I guess.
- There's a scene where the character get lost in a maze, the player needs to navigate the character to get out of it.
- There's also a scene where you solve the maths by using the arrow keys to move the frog (standing on the edge of a well) to a number that is correct, then press Space to let the frog "lick" the answer.
Probably the game might date older to the actual time when I first knew it, however what I'm pretty sure is that the designs were polished to me.
So yeap, that's as many as I can recall about the game. Hope to receive any answer from you guys to check it out as I'm quite bad searching on the big Google. Thank you so much and have a nice day