DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90's/early 2000s first person '3D' DOS game [Solved]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
coolguy69

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:25 pm     Post subject: 90's/early 2000s first person '3D' DOS game [Solved] Reply with quote

Never actually played the game, read about it on tumblr and skimmed a gameplay video on it years ago. Takes place in a slavic village (I'm leaning towards polish?) don't think it ever had an english release, was a primitive 3D first-person adventure game. Had elements of surrealism/environmental horror, largely in interactions with odd NPC's.

I'm certain that the player suffered some sort of doom within a few days of being in the village, though by what I don't remember, leaning towards some sort of disease. (and I think the rest of the village is also doomed to somehow die, and some NPC's the player talks to have resigned themselves to this fate?)

Another thing that I distinctly remember was a big chunky UI on the bottom half of the screen, daggerfall-style, as well as the fact that the village was surrounded by some sort of desert void filled with fog. There was a church in the village, but I don't remember how relevant it was to the plot.

I get the feeling that someone's going to say Harvester based upon the time limit, and no, it's not Harvester, nor is it Alone In The Dark.

Thanks for potential help :]

Last edited by coolguy69 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:17 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathologic?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/pathologic
coolguy69

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that's it! Thank you. It's newer than I thought it was though, I remembered the graphics being more primitive, n I didn't see any official english translation at the time. I appreciate the help! :]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1