DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Topdown view maze game with red balloon around mid 90s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
pozsy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:39 am     Post subject: Topdown view maze game with red balloon around mid 90s Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm looking for a game i played on win95.
It was a maze game in 2d top down view, where you control a red ball or balloon. You move by blowing air out, which makes you move to the opposite direction and makes you smaller. You lost if you run out of air (got too small). You could move freely to all directions, and it was real time.
There were places where you can blow up the balloon, which increased your size, but after a point it looked like it gonna rip and then actually ripped if you didn't stop.

I remember it being colorful, it has places where you needed to be small to fit through, there were a map where you were teleported from room to room looking for the exit.

(It was on a floppy disk, with Scorched Earth, so maybe these to games are from around the same time, but this is just a guess.)

Thanks for your help!
Pozsy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1