DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game similar to Medieival 2 Total war

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
liaratmoany

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:57 pm     Post subject: Game similar to Medieival 2 Total war Reply with quote

Okay so this has been bugging me for ages.

When I was younger, probably between 2005-07 (don't quote me on that) I had a demo for a game that I enjoyed a lot. It was stylistically similar to Medieval 2 and other games like that, I remember banners and marching armies being present in the game. I also remember that in the game you could take control of individuals - I'm pretty sure they were called "Heroes" or something to that effect, and when your army met another on the battlefield you could take control of that Hero and fight as him/her against the opposing army. It was fairly gory/violent iirc

I'm sorry I can't be more specific!
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:59 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Savage: The Battle for Newerth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games