DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Energy man RTS I can't find

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Rahvin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:45 pm     Post subject: Energy man RTS I can't find Reply with quote

So, the game was an RTS. I remember that much. It was very streamlined, not to kiddy or cartoony, and in 3d.

You play as what is essentially the God of a world, a large being shaped like a man and made entirely of energy. The energy could be colored, red/blue/green etc. and you directed minions to do things. The landscape was earth-like.

If you took out the constellation and star shapes inside this image, the character you control would look like this. https://s.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2012/04/algalon.jpg

Also, I'm not entirely sure, but I feel like it was played on the chrome browser. I can't remember exactly if this was true or not but my gut tells me it is.

If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it.
Rahvin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:57 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Two days and nobody has a clue? If anyone has ideas on how I could find it, I'd appreciate some input.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:43 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know browser games. Here's a list of Browser strategy games, worth a look:
http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/browser/strategy/offset,0/so,1d/list-games/

Around what year do you remember playing?
Rahvin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:57 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Could have been 2008 or 2009?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games