DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2d Plane Simulator / Arcade shooter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
tuneksan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:45 pm     Post subject: 2d Plane Simulator / Arcade shooter Reply with quote

Hi

I'm looking for a very old game, most likely it was running under DOS... but not sure if it was also on other platforms...

You started on a ship/carrier and was flying an airplane from left to right something like F16 seen as a side view. The aim of the game was to shot approaching airplanes with a missile or bomb ships/tanks on the ground.
I think there was also a fuel limit and i could never fly to the end.

It was something similar to "Wings of Fury" but graphics were much simpler. Like Ground Force Zero or SeaHawk... Main colors were ground green, sky blue, building and machines grey or black.

Please help! Happy thank you!

artur
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:50 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Navjet?

http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/navjet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games