DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PC game : 2006-2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
iDH20

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:34 am     Post subject: PC game : 2006-2010 Reply with quote

HI .

So i have this game in mind . I think it was arround 2008 or late 2009 when i was playing . I remember i was listening to USHER - COnfessions Part II. I dont know exactly if it was part of the game soundtrack or not. .
About the game :
It's a RACING Game mostly like REVOLT, but with good graphic(check Midnight Club 3, or NFS Underground 2 for example) It's a classic game where you select the type of race you want to play, and you jump right into that . There's NO OPEN WORLD like present games (i am 70% sure)
So like Revolt, you gather things like bombs and different traps that you can use to stop your opponents or get some boosts. I remember that with each race you would make points that would unlock more powerful cars. So you have to get more points or let's say depending on your overall score you unlock new cars. And also racing was happening in town. It was , let's say closed racing so you could play only on track . YOu could not explore the town .... Hope i explained correctly .

Thank you guys for the help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games