DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mario party viewish 2009(?) starts with a blond king

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
FreezeFridger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:58 am     Post subject: Mario party viewish 2009(?) starts with a blond king Reply with quote

I remember a game that had 3d graphics and the camera was styled like mario party (it was above the character and following them) I think up to 4 people could play at once, it started off with a king who i think had blond, curly, hair. He tells the 4 players that they are being hired to kill some monsters or something, not sure. I think you moved around with a spinner. I remember there was this dark prince that was trying to mess you up, he was quite powerful... maybe. There was combat in the game, I don't remember how it played out but it was there. I remember that there was a spot on the map where you could turn to the dark side if you got the right spot on a spinner, it made you more powerful, i don't remember any other effects of it. I remember that the king would sometimes say good news, bad news, or just news. the last thing i remember is that you could hire a kind of robot hitman to kill one of the players, i don't remember if death ended your game or not, the hitman was pretty strong. That's all i remember
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:23 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

What platform was this on? Windows, playstation, etc.?

Here's a list of video games that play like "board games", might help
http://www.mobygames.com/genre/sheet/board_games/
FreezeFridger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:51 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Quadko wrote:
What platform was this on? Windows, playstation, etc.?

Here's a list of video games that play like "board games", might help
http://www.mobygames.com/genre/sheet/board_games/
I think it was on the PlayStation 3, that or a Nintendo DS (one of them, i really don't remember which ones i used)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games