DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy RTS [Mythical Warriors: Battle Of Eastland]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
darius200

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:01 am     Post subject: Fantasy RTS [Mythical Warriors: Battle Of Eastland] Reply with quote

Hi so im loooking for this old rts game so ill give as much info as i can.

Its real time strategy from top perspective
dont reember date or publisher
the game for i think only offline with bots + campaing
there were 2 playable factions both seems to be humans
The key thing it didint had gold or wood as recources but rather it was crops like wheat and stuff
You could build army like in fantasy golems, guys on flying carpet, hydras and stuff
im not sure but it mighty be a russian game it was in russian when i played long time ago
the bigest info for help on cover of disc case it had like a White color centour shooting with bow arrows to dragon i thnik, main menu screen had like a guy standing with hood and cape in darkness and last thing i know is its name was something like japoin or japoi but bcz its in russian i think its called heroes or something like that but coudnt find it.
(its not heros of might and magic )
i know this info is not rly much but i dont remember anything else to find this game
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:08 am     Post subject: Re: Fantasy RTS Reply with quote

First off, the identification of your game will be much simplified if you provide an estimate of when you played this. "old" is completely non-descriptive as YMMV as to what is old.

darius200 wrote:
the bigest info for help on cover of disc case it had like a White color centour shooting with bow arrows to dragon i thnik, main menu screen had like a guy standing with hood and cape in darkness and last thing i know is its name was something like japoin or japoi but bcz its in russian i think its called heroes or something like that but coudnt find it.
(its not heros of might and magic )

Heroes of Annihilated Empires perhaps? Also there's a Russian TBS called Heroes of Malgrimia.

There's a game with crops as resources and a steampunk theme (but not fantasy) called Rising Lands.
darius200

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for not my mistakes its my first post, as for games u given its not those i dont know game date but maybe my guess its from 90s or late 80s
darius200

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:55 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the game its called "Mythical Warriors Battle Of Eastland". found it randomly Shit-Eating Grin
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:25 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, glad you found it! Thanks for letting us know.

Hm, MobyGames has it but no one has submitted screenshots yet!
http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/mythical-warriors-battle-for-eastland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games