80'-90' pc graphic adventure

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Marcus Aseth

80'-90' pc graphic adventure

Post by Marcus Aseth »

Hi guys, I'm new and I wanted to check out an old game out of curiosity, but I have no clue of how it's called so I need your help :D

I don't remember much and my memory could be highly mistaken, anyway, here what I think to remember about it:

-Maybe I've played this around 90'-95' I think, a pc game, on Win95 or Win98
-Is a graphic adventure, kind of cartoon/animated style, point and click with puzzles to solve
-Main character should be male, probably an alien or a super hero, or an alien super hero from space
-There might be a chef/baker that gets angry at you and throw a baguette hard enough to break the ground
-There might be an area with an alien spaceship landed, could be the main character ship.
-There is a room with some kind of terrarium in it on the left side, where you can change settings like temperature and humidity and see the effects of your changes
-There might be a puzzle that involves a lot of mirrors that have to reflect a ray of light

I remember I couldn't advance at the time :rolleyes: but since today I've finished Myst 3 without a guide, I'm pretty sure I'm ready to destroy that game :laugh: