DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Arcade game around 2003

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Vestronomy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm     Post subject: Arcade game around 2003 Reply with quote

In elementary school my sister and I would always play this game on a windows computer where it was similar to rolling sky besides it was a top down view. I want to say that the ball was a soccer ball, but I'm not 100% sure. The platform that you rolled on was colorful, and instead of having the platform jump for you automatically, you jumped with space. There were little to no obstacles from what I can recall besides jumping to the next platform.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1