DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cartoon-animated town game similar to Animal Crossing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
kristin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:33 pm     Post subject: Cartoon-animated town game similar to Animal Crossing Reply with quote

It was a game from around 2008 or 2009. I don't remember what I played it on-either Windows, PS2, or Nintendo DS. It was bird's eye view, and you ran around and collected resources in order to build things for the people in the city. It started out where you were the mayor I think, and you come in on the train and you have to rebuild the town because it's kind of falling apart. So you go to your house and you have a little shed thing where you can build objects. And the first thing you build is a house for this guy who is obsessed with food, and the more objects you build for him that have to do with food, the happier he is. You can take food objects such as apples and make the things that he requests, and you can either use them to make paint or as actual building blocks. Each object he requests for his house has to have a certain amount of apples or other food items in it to make him happy. And you can go to the hotel and there's other people there, and if you build them their house, they'll move into the town. The town has a rating for how many people of each theme there are in it (such as scary, cheerful, food, etc). Eventually you can open up other parts of the town for more people to live in and more resources are in that part of the town. You can mine in a certain part and collect retro stuff like little robots and video games, and you can plant trees and then shake them to get their fruit off of them. You can fertilize the trees, which makes them produce a lot, but then they might die. Some other people that I remember from the game are someone who has a flower shop and someone whose house looks like a beehive.
I know that this sounds kind of like animal crossing, but I know that it's not because everyone in this game is human and when you build stuff you actually have to put it together. The graphics are similar though, but more straight up and down bird's eye view.
Thanks for your help!
Paise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:06 pm     Post subject: My Sims Reply with quote

Definitely sounds like my sims. It's on the wii and ds I believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games