DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

00's PS2 Shooter Game With Split Screen Mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:47 am     Post subject: 00's PS2 Shooter Game With Split Screen Mode Reply with quote

Hi all! I've been trying to figure this out for I don't even know how long. Due to getting some games with nostalgic value today, I started thinking about this game my dad and I played when I was around 10? Somewhere in there.

He never played story mode and I wasn't allowed to play the PS2 without him being around, so all I can go off of is fragmented memories from when we did multiplayer games. It had a one-on-one setting with a few characters you could choose from (I think there was a blonde woman? I know I played a woman). They had a number of maps and the one I remember most vividly is a hedge maze. We played that the most. You could double jump on top of the hedges and shoot out the street lights (the map was set at nighttime). I also remember a map that reminded me of Italy, but I'm not sure if that's what it was set in. It was a cute town with narrow streets.

It wasn't a war game as far as I can remember? Maybe spies or something... I think it was a modern shooter, but I could easily be mistaken. I'm not sure if you could pick up your weapons. Possibly. The graphics weren't great and you could only do split screen offline mode, as far as I can remember. I'm not sure if there was a co-op mode. I *think* it was a tps. The POV could've changed? I know I could see my character.

I don't know much about PS2 games. This could be a game in a well-known franchise and I'd never know because these aren't generally the games I go for now. But nostalgia has me dying to figure out what the hell this game is.
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Something about your description reminded me of NOLF, which, incidentally, came out on PS2, has a female protagonist and it about spies. I'm not sure about the split screen MP mode though,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games