DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

War/Sci-Fi game 2000-200x [Rogue Trooper]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
MikeONike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:27 pm     Post subject: War/Sci-Fi game 2000-200x [Rogue Trooper] Reply with quote

Long time ago i played some first-person shooter and now i can't recall the name.
I remember it is sci-fi game.You play as a soldier of non human army , i think you have some blue skin, vest and helmet.Post apocalyptic environment and i think it is not happening on Earth.I am not sure about enemies, i think you fight against robots, but can't say for sure.You are alone most of the time i think.That is all i can remember.Thank you anyway, and sorry for my bad English.It is 3d game.

Last edited by MikeONike on Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
MikeONike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I played this game aproximately 6-7 years ago but I think the game is older than that.Also i played it on Windows OS, but i am not sure which one.
MikeONike

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLVED.It is "Rogue trooper".Also, it is third person game.My mistake.Thank you anyway.
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:10 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, good you found it so quick, it usually takes a day or more to get a reply here.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:02 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Obligatory MobyGames link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1