DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

2D, robot travelling from space ship, 2016 [Duskers]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
nikitimeyo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:25 am     Post subject: 2D, robot travelling from space ship, 2016 [Duskers] Reply with quote

I have played a game on Windows 7 around the year 2016 and was a 2D game. In the game you were moving around as a robot travelling from space ship to space ship and making robot do specific actions using a console like "Toe" or "Scan" for enemies that may kill you. I can also remember some type of space ships there were Derelic, Military and Fuel Stations(i think).
Please help me find it as i really want to play it again.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:20 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

So, last year? Do you remember where you got the game? Steam, on a disk, random download, friend's computer...

Did you have to type those actions ("scan") in, or select from a menu/screen when you found a console, etc.

Here's a list of games where you play a robot:
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/protagonist-robot
nikitimeyo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:14 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Quadko wrote:
So, last year? Do you remember where you got the game? Steam, on a disk, random download, friend's computer...

Did you have to type those actions ("scan") in, or select from a menu/screen when you found a console, etc.

Here's a list of games where you play a robot:
http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/protagonist-robot

I remember that the console comes built in when you travel to a ship and stays in the bottom right corner.You also may have a maximum of 3 robots when on a ship and i'm not sure if it was on steam or not
nikitimeyo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:59 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL YEAH I JUST FOUND IT!!
ITS CALLED DUSKERS http://store.steampowered.com/app/254320/Duskers/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1