DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

90's Kids Game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Lanrose

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:51 pm     Post subject: 90's Kids Game Reply with quote

I played this on PC sometime between the years 1997-2002. I think it would be considered an Educational Kids game.

The only things I really remember about the game are you would go around to different areas trying to find lost musical instruments. You had two helpers one pink and one blue, I think they were like bears or mice or something close to that. It was a point and click game with a fixed screen. I also remember you could go to a train station and the conductor would yell "All aboard! Next stop Cucamonga".
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some musical educational games, maybe the one you seek is in there?

http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/windows/educational/m,59/

...and the conductors call, is that something specifically connected to the game?
I only saw a link to a sesame street video with that sentence, so would that link to Bert & Elmo perhaps?

Last edited by Rwolf on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lanrose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:08 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Rwolf wrote:
Herae are some musical educational games, maybe the one you seek is in there?

http://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/windows/educational/m,59/

So I've looked on that site before and couldn't find what I was looking for.

Rwolf wrote:

...and the conductors call, is that something specifically connected to the game?
I only saw a link to a sesame street video with that sentence, so would that link to Bert & Elmo perhaps?

As for the conductors call I don't know if it was specifically connected to the game but it was just one of the things that sticks with me to this day, and figured if someone had played it this might trigger some memories with it.
Cand

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:32 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, did you figure out the name of the game?
I think were searching the same game...
Maska
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:15 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Cand wrote:
hi, did you figure out the name of the game?
I think were searching the same game...
If you can remember any extra information about the game, it posting it here might help.
Lanrose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I did remember something little about the game recently because of messages between Cand and myself thinking we were talking about the same game. The main characters I can remember are these pink and blue furry creatures, not really sure what I would call them, and they were the ones that led you around the different zones.

I also vaguely remember one zone being inside a mall, there were clothing stores and an ice cream shoppe. I remember this because you could click near the ice cream shoppe and it would sing "I scream you scream.... we all scream for ice cream." or something similar.

One zone also was by and farm of some sorts and another took place near an ocean because you could click on the dock and a whale would pop out and sing "down by the bay".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1