DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future Classics Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work
Jmonster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:31 am     Post subject: Future Classics Collection Reply with quote

I just recently got a DOS emulator up and running, and having downloaded this game, I found myself unable to play. I don't remember any of the controls and I can't seem to find them online. If anyone could help by pointing me in the right direction, that would be great.
Just A Helper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:16 am     Post subject: Try checking each keys and positions on the gamepad first. Reply with quote

You could see if any of the keys on the keyboards activates the game controls. You could also see if any of the gamepads work as well.

DOSBox 0.74 has been tested with at least three controllers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games