DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Looking for Night Watch and Day Watch to download

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming
AwesomelyAwesome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:15 pm     Post subject: Looking for Night Watch and Day Watch to download Reply with quote

what the subject states... I am looking for Night Watch and Day Watch to download. these are two great tactical RPG games by Nival interactive. can't find them anywhere. not even some official website where I could buy it... no seeds on torrent websites, no other ways to download em... I really got nostalgic.. if anyone could help me get em I'd appreciate it. preferably in english
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:35 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Day Watch can be purchased at www.gamersgate.com

(They are listed by gamespy as a source for Night Watch too, but it is not showing when I search for it.)

Amazon has the Night Watch game here:

http://www.amazon.com/Night-Watch-PC/dp/B000FN4TFY/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1419648678&sr=1-3&keywords=night+watch
AwesomelyAwesome

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:03 am     Post subject: The price.. Reply with quote

it's so damn high price for both... I mean these games are millennium old... hopefully I'll find it somewhere with lower price... anyway. thanks
Rwolf
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:52 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Released in 2005 & 2007, less than 10 years is hardly millenium old, and 10-15$ is a reasonable price for a boxed game of this type IMO.

Either way this is not the place to ask for warez.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:54 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

This topic has been moved to General Gaming. Also please note that there is a clause in the rules which says:
Quote:
a. Do not ask for copies of full games that have yet to be released as freeware (“Abandonware” or “Warez”), unless you are interested in legally buying said games. Likewise, do not post any links to any website hosting Abandonware or Warez downloads.
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:26 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to step on any ones toes here, but I had similar confusion of the rules. There are two different versions, one with only the Underdogs being ok and the one I am quoting below has both Underdogs and Abandonia, with the later being really great in my opinion.

Quote:
a. Do not ask for copies of full games that have yet to be released as freeware (“Abandonware” or “Warez”), unless you are interested in legally buying said games. Likewise, do not post any links to any website hosting Abandonware or Warez downloads.
There are two exceptions to this rule, Home of the Underdogs and Abandonia. These websites have taken pains to remain ESA compliant, do not offer any downloads to material that is still being sold, and are well trusted and highly respected by the staff of this forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1