DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Best Star Wars game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming
nickherc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:44 pm     Post subject: Best Star Wars game? Reply with quote

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd, I watched all the films several times and I really love them. The original trilogy was special, magical. Prequels? Heh, they're okay, I guess. I liked the 3rd one, but that's about it.

And here I go... I never played any Star Wars game. Not one. I know they are a lot of them out there, so please suggest me one. I already know Jedi academy series is good, that much I know, but what about the others.
Sure, I could check google, but I would like to hear it from you, which one stood out?
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:34 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I never played any either.

But I hear a lot of good things about EGATrek.
Quadko
Darklander
Darklander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
EGATrek
Malevolent

I didn't play many of them, there were so many.

But on my good list were the original Star Wars arcade game, Super Star Wars platformer, XWing vs. Tie Fighter, Jedi Knight & Dark Forces series, and the Battlefront series though I mostly played early versions of both series and not later.

Force Unleashed was fun but neither great nor terrible IMH(BA)O - mostly depends if you like the game style.

On my bad list is Rebel Assault (should have been good, but ouch!), Pod Racing, and I gave up on them after that.
MrFlibble
Demoniac Demo maniac
Demoniac Demo maniac

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:07 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal favourite is the original Star Wars: Dark Forces.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1