DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leisure Suit Larry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming

Best Leisure Suit Larry game?
Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards (1987)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places) (1988)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals (1989)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Leisure Suit Larry V: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work (1991)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Leisure Suit Larry VI: Shape Up or Slip Out! (1994)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! (1996)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

nickherc

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:17 am     Post subject: Leisure Suit Larry Reply with quote

I don't have to ask you, if you remember this game, because you surely do. I remember playing the original, Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards and it was ground breaking for me. First time in my life I played a guy, who tried to get laid, it was so dirty and fun I enjoyed it despise hard puzzles (I was a kid). Great memories. The best one of the series, by my opinion, are the first one and Love for Sail (hubba hubba).

I made a fanpage about Larry, please do me a favour and check it out and give me some feedback Wink.

http://leisuresuitlarry.weebly.com/
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:40 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I only played one of them so it would not be fair for me to vote and I believe it was the Lounge Lizards one. Regardless you started in a bar and need to find the password to go into a secret room and or have sex with a girl and depending on how you were doing it, was safe or not. I have not played any of the others, but I have heard the newer remake, the cleaner one (Damn ESRB rating system... Suspicious ) on the XBOX was not as good as the originals. But I have not played that one as well, so not fair to judge it either.

By the way, were any of these games linked to one another, as in a continuation of the story and or items or just the main character played in all of them?
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You're missing that monstrosity from a few years ago... Magna Cum Laude. Laughing
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

wardrich wrote:
You're missing that monstrosity from a few years ago... Magna Cum Laude. Laughing

I believe that is the one I was referring to on the original XBOX. Some small dude standing between two college girls I think, showing lots of cleavage.
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:03 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

DOS Wolf wrote:
wardrich wrote:

I believe that is the one I was referring to on the original XBOX. Some small dude standing between two college girls I think, showing lots of cleavage.

Yeah, that was probably it. I mean, it was fun, but it wasn't the same. It had a lot of stupid mini-games and stuff in it as well.
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:11 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is no naked women, even if partially "censored", it is not an official Leisure Suit Larry game. Cool
nickherc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:03 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

DOS Wolf wrote:
wardrich wrote:

Magna Cum Laude doesn't exist. It never happened Laughing .

One of the most stupidest game ever. And don't get me started on Box office bust, which is even worse (wasn't aware it can be done).
DOS Wolf
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman 64... Confuzzled
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1