DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Was anyone looking for Tic-Tac-Toe update?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation
tienkhoanguyen
PSEUDOCODER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:02 am     Post subject: Was anyone looking for Tic-Tac-Toe update? Reply with quote

I had recently updated my game to beta 100. I was wondering if anyone was interested in Tic-Tac-Toe beta 100? I was thinking of selling it however there is too much pressure so I am giving it away right now. People help me out for free all the time so I want to do my part and return the favor where I can. I have been programming for 2 years in community college and now that I am older I finally got the time to do my first public game. Well, I hope it is a success if you want to help test it out for me. I have not really asked for any feedbacks until now. So this is my first introduction in a public release. Don't mind the Vietnamese names in my DOS game. That is where I come from however I enjoy staying in the USA. Thanks ahead of time! I could only test it on a VirtualBox and DOSBox so far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Creation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games