DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site update playdosgames.com: save your games online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
Joris
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:19 pm     Post subject: Site update playdosgames.com: save your games online Reply with quote

Hi y'all,

A new feature of our website was introduced this weekend: log in to your Facebook account, connect to PlayDOSGames.com and save your games to our servers! This way you can continue your game anywhere you want to.

There are a few games which have the online saving feature enabled right now. You can recognize them by the floppy icon in front of the game title. Expect more to come in the next couple of days!

MrFlibble wrote:
I guess we should expect updates to the game database in near future? Wink

Yes, I'll start adding new games to the site soon, after I worked through the current database of 125 games to enable saving for them.

If you experience any problems, please let me know.

Hope you'll like it!

Joris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1