DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr. Shrink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
®DraginLilly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:01 pm     Post subject: Dr. Shrink Reply with quote

Looking for Dr Shrink Game. Not Sure If it's DOS or not, but I would love to have a Copy/Information on how to get it. I Love This Game. Please Help Me..
John The Ax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:10 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Severly edited for clarity. Please, try to type coherently.
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:51 pm     Post subject: Dr. Shrink Reply with quote

I have a program called "Dr. Shrink" by Neuralytic Systems, from the late 1980's and it does indeed run on DOS... but it is not a "game".

It was meant to be a serious psychological personality evaluation software program; there is no way to "play" it.

All you can do is answer a questionnaire about a person, and it will return a personality report based upon the answers to the questionnaire.

I hope that helps.

Mike
lovely_louwho63@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:57 pm     Post subject: Re: Dr. Shrink Reply with quote

I would like to know how do you find how the site to take this psycholical personality evaluation?
Mike wrote:
I have a program called "Dr. Shrink" by Neuralytic Systems, from the late 1980's and it does indeed run on DOS... but it is not a "game".

It was meant to be a serious psychological personality evaluation software program; there is no way to "play" it.

All you can do is answer a questionnaire about a person, and it will return a personality report based upon the answers to the questionnaire.

I hope that helps.

Mike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:31 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no site that I know of... I used to have this program also ... it was on a 5 1/4 drive disk... the only way to get a hold of this software is for somebody that still has it to make a copy and e mail the files or do a file transfer if not post it for download... I doubt it would work under Win 2k or later ... definately not on XP

I'm looking for it also...I plan on ripping it open and re-writing the code in VB.NET.
1LT Worm
American Hero
<font color=gold>American Hero</font>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:50 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Great. Good luck with that.
lesur

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:56 am     Post subject: It's here Reply with quote

You can get it from http://waszir.htmlplanet.com/Waz_Story/WASZIR_PROGRAMS/DRSHRINK.zip

and see what it looks like at http://waszir.htmlplanet.com/about.html
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games