Strategy Guide Scans (Ultima, Wing Comm, etc)

Anything else unrelated to gaming can go here.
Aldeb
Expert
Expert

Strategy Guide Scans (Ultima, Wing Comm, etc)

Post by Aldeb »

I'm not sure what the forums policy is on this, but right now I'm looking for some old out of print strategy guides, anything from the early 90s to late 90s. If anybody happens to have such strategy guides and can have them scanned, then please contact me. Or post 'em here if the mods believe it's ok to do so. In either case, I'll give away some of my own scans in digital format in return for your trouble, as I have many!

I've been buying them so far from ebay uk, but because I live in a place where ebay com and amazon don't normally ship, I have a hard time finding these guides in paper format, which is why I'm asking here.

I also happened to stumble on a site with many old 90s guides (whole ultima series, wing commander, etc) and if the mods are ok with it, I'll link the page here so people can download them
Last edited by Aldeb on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Re: Strategy Guide Scans

Post by dosraider »

Aldeb wrote:I also happened to stumble on a site with many old 90s guides (whole ultima series, wing commander, etc) and if the mods are ok with it, I'll link the page here so people can download them
No problemo.
That is if the games themselves aren't up for download.
we kinda restrict game sites to HotU and AB, to avoid all kind of warez related -legal problems .....
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.
Aldeb
Expert
Expert

Post by Aldeb »

Not at all, only game manuals / strategy guides for old 90's games which are hard to find nowadays

Here - http://www.pixsoriginadventures.co.uk/downloads/
Certified 16-bit Troll
dosraider
Admin
Admin

Post by dosraider »

Some interesting stuffs up there :)
THX.
wardrich wrote:The contrasts in personalities will deliver some SERIOUS lulz. I can't wait.