DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screwed up Emotes.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Discussion Forum Trouble Reports
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:20 pm     Post subject: Screwed up Emotes. Reply with quote

http://www.dosgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1946 is where I noticed the first one.

Benevolent Celebratory Shit-Eating Grin Meh Confuzzled Cool Crying A Frikkin Cuccoan Ashamed Sad Sarcastic Forbidding Laughing :Angry: Violent Malevolent Shifty Shocked Sleeping Happy Congratulatory Tbbbbbth! Wink Amazed Blissful Love Upset Bored Joking Suspicious

ok, what the crap is goin on here? The Congratulatory icon works fine in this post... however, in the post listed above, it DOESN'T!!!!

-Richard-
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:04 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

.....they all work fine for me.
Dopefish
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Mabye they have Smiles diabled.
denrix
*Special*
<font color=CC00CC><i>*Special*</font>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:34 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

:cry: :Angry: :laugh: :(
yep. disabled smilies do that.
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Um Wardrich, just click the edit button by their post and see that they've clicked the "disable smilies" button. (they did it because one of our smilies was messing up something in their post) Sheeze... I would've expected this from someone like Wally... but as a mod you already have access to that information about a user. :Angry:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Discussion Forum Trouble Reports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games