DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old dos multiplayer game with many squares in grid + picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Efix

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:48 am     Post subject: Old dos multiplayer game with many squares in grid + picture Reply with quote

There was simply game with numbers. There were many squares in grid playground. U could set size of playground (8x8, 16x16). Every person controlled 1 man and he makes +1 in choosed square. Players had different colors(red,blue). If u reached 6 stack in square it exploded and make 4x +1 in bordered squares. U could expand on enemy numbers later. Look at picture to understand Happy thx for reply

[img]
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:49 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuff like Conway's Game of Life?
Efix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:48 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Rly dont know. I just remember game system that is on the picture. I have played it around 1995.
Maska
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:32 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry that my post does not really bring much value to this thread or help you on your goal of finding the game.

I was just wondering that if the game really had no other aspects or other cool things than what you described, why spend effort on searching for it in the first place? Why not play it as a board game or even try coding such a game yourself? Of course there might have been an AI or something else that made it special.

Just wanted to share my thougts on how to get back in touch with the game the easiest way possible.
Efix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:45 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try to write my ideas about this game in delphi7 as my school project Happy bcs i am tired of searching.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games