Old dos multiplayer game with many squares in grid + picture

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
Efix

Old dos multiplayer game with many squares in grid + picture

Post by Efix »

There was simply game with numbers. There were many squares in grid playground. U could set size of playground (8x8, 16x16). Every person controlled 1 man and he makes +1 in choosed square. Players had different colors(red,blue). If u reached 6 stack in square it exploded and make 4x +1 in bordered squares. U could expand on enemy numbers later. Look at picture to understand :) thx for reply

Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

Post by Larry Laffer »

<center>
abyss wrote:I don't even know if starcraft 1 was a windows or dos games.
</center>

ModBot™ - Faster than the speed of spam!(and always taking it to where it belongs!)
Efix

Post by Efix »

Rly dont know. I just remember game system that is on the picture. I have played it around 1995.
Maska
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Post by Maska »

I'm sorry that my post does not really bring much value to this thread or help you on your goal of finding the game.

I was just wondering that if the game really had no other aspects or other cool things than what you described, why spend effort on searching for it in the first place? Why not play it as a board game – or even try coding such a game yourself? Of course there might have been an AI or something else that made it special.

Just wanted to share my thougts on how to get back in touch with the game the easiest way possible.
Found my game. Thanks.
Efix

Post by Efix »

I will try to write my ideas about this game in delphi7 as my school project :) bcs i am tired of searching.