DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wasteland 2 Kickstarter? Nobody talking about this?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming
Quarex
Alaskan-malamute

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:26 pm     Post subject: Wasteland 2 Kickstarter? Nobody talking about this?! Reply with quote

Hey everybody, I have not been here to hang out with my DOS gaming buddies for ages, but I just figured on the off-chance that someone has been living under an e-rock for the last few weeks, that I should get the word out here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2

Brian Fargo and literally the entire primary design team from the first game are back on board, and they just announced that if they hit $2.1 million that almost all the rest of the design team from Fallout 1 & 2 will end up having contributed in some meaningful way as well, which basically makes this the equivalent of a Post-Apocalyptic Supergroup! Haha.
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno, hope it will as good ad the first Wasteland ...

Dunno because it can only be something completely different if developed for modern systems.

Wait and see I guess?
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly derailing, but on the note of kickstarter, I've just received this today via CiberJoke3000: Linky.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games