DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

The Hindu Newspaper Interview

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 pm     Post subject: The Hindu Newspaper Interview Reply with quote

They interviewed me and my team last month and it finally got published. Here's the online version of it

http://www.thehindu.com/life-and-style/nxg/article2850409.ece

Happy
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:31 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, congrats! Applauding
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:54 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

emmzee wrote:
Nice, congrats! Applauding

Thanks a lot Darren. Would not have made it without the start given by this forum and all you guys! Happy
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
Would not have made it without the start given by this forum and all you guys! Happy

It's not that we didn't try to stop you .... @#@#@#@ should have tried harder I guess.
Angry
*Joky*

Seriously, Congrats, nice achievement, keep it up. Happy

But please, bitte please stay away from Europ, will ya? Laughing
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:00 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

dosraider wrote:
Santhosh CHRiS wrote:
Would not have made it without the start given by this forum and all you guys! Happy

It's not that we didn't try to stop you .... @#@#@#@ should have tried harder I guess.
Angry
*Joky*

Seriously, Congrats, nice achievement, keep it up. Happy

But please, bitte please stay away from Europ, will ya? Laughing

Hey thanks a lot big guy (hugs) I know I go a wee bit crazy now and really wonder what would happen if there weren't people like you to keep in check... within these forums atleast Laughing

My friend just sent me the actual scanned copy of it

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425540_349536345065392_158959934123035_1337460_1784775703_n.jpg

I mentioned the Dosgames Forums but the interviewer didn't include it. She didn't include my dad's name either who has been perhaps my biggest inspiration to get into animating stuff that makes sense Sad
Cmaza
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:56 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I already said congratulations via Facebook, but in any case, congratulations again. XD

BTW, not to nitpick, but, in that article under the photo, it lists who's in it, but not which order they've used. In such a case, the reader will usually assume left to right, as is listed, which, in this case, is not the case. Author probably should've mentioned that too, but nyeh.

So where to from here?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1