DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Rise of the Triad, any end-movies or images?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming
Jochem

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:34 pm     Post subject: Rise of the Triad, any end-movies or images? Reply with quote

Hi

I just registrered and here's my first question. I once played RotT but in the final level (before the two "secret" end levels) the game kept crashing Crying . I stopped playing....that's almost like 5 to 10 years ago. I was just wondering what end-movies or screens follow after you defeated Oscuro Malevolent . Perhaps if anyone can make a screencapture i can see it first hand.

Hope you all can help me Happy
Robo Blue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:28 pm     Post subject: Screentheif Reply with quote

I dont actually have ROTT, but for anyone who does, the best screenshot program for dos is Screentheif. It will save up to 99 shots in one folder (you have to move them to another folder to take more), and it stores them in GIF format. I'll upload it if anyone wants it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1