DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lakerzz8's banning
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:03 pm     Post subject: Lakerzz8's banning Reply with quote

Due to recent attempts to hack message board accounts and their passwords, lakerzz8 has been banned from the message boards for an indefinite amount of time. Lakerzz8 has been banned before and warned about causing trouble, he knew what he did was wrong and yet did so anyway. The staff and I disscussed this came to the unanimous decission to ban him. If you wish to protest feel free to do so though we do ask that you remain civil about it and not start any hate wars.

Au revoir, ventilateur de boule de panier de l'cOh
Thunderdog
Token Black Guy
<b>Token Black Guy</b>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:06 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Celebratory
John The Ax

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:21 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit: Punishment that stretches the screen I see... -Dawgbareth
I didn't try to stretch the screen, my preview fit it.

Last edited by John The Ax on Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:47 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is -Dawgbareth

bareth? Oh well, for those of you who don't know, it was my account that got hacked...........and for those of you who have/had signed up to his board, change your password immediately if it's the same as here!!
zz8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:16 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

i wanted to say bye bye...
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:39 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

....................................... Meh ......................................................

There seems to be something wrong with the IP banning......
zz8

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:44 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

no everything is fine! my name is banned and i dont have a post count! but its all gravy!
Da_Goat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

but you're able to post here, and you should be....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

i am banned! thats not good but i have to check on the board! And you are a bad goat!
zz8 is god!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:50 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops i forgot to put my name!
Da_Goat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:51 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a bad goat, I'm a good, law-abiding goat. And you're a bad basketball fan!!
OH come on stop being a s

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:54 pm     Post subject: tinkin whenie and un bane me! Reply with quote

just unban me and everything will be better! i promise to be nice to all! Gimme anotherr chance?!?!? ANd
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:58 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

From now on all guest posts by lakerzz8 will be deleted.
John The Ax

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:11 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
just unban me and everything will be better! i promise to be nice to all! Gimme anotherr chance?!?!? ANd

Yeah, right. That's what we did last time. Anyhow, is there a way to permenantly ban his IP address?
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:27 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

You mods can click on the little "IP" button on all his posts to see the huge list of IPs he's used ... I banned the most common ones, but I guess I'll go ahead and ban these recent ones too ... *sighs*

EDIT: Okay I banned every IP he's ever used ... the problem is that he's assigned dynamic IP's with different base #'s so I can't just ban whole ranges ... owell should be good 'nuff.
Da_Goat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:44 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, he posted on my board saying that he was me! From my board (directed to wardrich, my mod):
the evil lakerzz8 wrote:
I forgot my password! I changed it because I didn't want zz8 going into my name! Whats the Mod Forum PW? it was Islck?

First of all, he got the password wrong, which is very stupid if he hacked into my account in the first place. 2nd, he named himself "DaGoat", without even having the decency to have an underscore!! I'm Da_Goat, not DaGoat ('cept on his board, because it was too stupid to allow a friggin' underscore). This is kind of funny though......I used to be one of the only people on this board who could "stand" him. Oh, and then he banned me from his board, like it would do any good! By the way, emmzee, you probably should take his site off of the "User's Sites" thing, since he really isn't a user anyway. After this post I'm going to take him off of mine. Oh yeah, and the above is only the post I didn't delete! He had another one (that basically said): "lol Don't you wish we could really ban him [this directed to me, the real Da_Goat), wardrich? lol"
John The Ax

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:02 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I changed it on his forum to "zz8blowsmen".
Da_Goat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 8:42 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, I changed it to lakerzz8isahomo
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:01 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno how he got that password cause it was close to the real 1. I never gave the password to anybody. That is odd how he found it!! :S
Da_Goat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all, it wasn't Islck, it was lslck (now changed Tbbbbbth! ), but he got it by hacking into my account on there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Free Windows games