DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Lookking for adventure game [Super Solvers]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
MiniRock666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 am     Post subject: Lookking for adventure game [Super Solvers] Reply with quote

ok i'll try to describe it the best :S i used to play it on windows 3.2... 86086 ?? not sure

Well first the star menu is a 2d animation (the same graphics of the game) while you see your character ( a little 'guy' with a red cap and a jeans coat) walking forwards a big sphynx who open his legs where the lill guy enter. When the legs close, you see a barbish evil guy on the top of the spynx laughing (that'll be the ending boss...)

then the game:
i'ts a 2d adventure game... your little guy which i describe have to reach for pieces of a puzzle by juggling around some challenges. I remember some monsters: spiders, praying mantes throwing red things... oh bats !!! Your guy can throw laser throught his cap, and jump higher with special boots...

i remember there's three or four world you can go in and after finishing the puzzle for each of them you have a special world: ancient world. The begining worlds are castle (or dungeon??) china and egypt

ok and i've just remember: in the china world they we're a lot of moving walkway. and in the egypt one there were triangular mirror you used to devied your laser-cap on a red gem...

that's about all i remember... really cool game if you can help me plz !!!
GAMER
Gaming Demi-god
Gaming Demi-god

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Solvers : Ancient Empires.

Cool GAMER
MiniRock666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG thx so much Shit-Eating GrinShit-Eating GrinShit-Eating GrinShit-Eating Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1