DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Bolo Adventures by Soleau

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
sdg812

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 pm     Post subject: Bolo Adventures by Soleau Reply with quote

I finally solved 19 of the 20 levels of Bolo Adventures, almost giving up on level 4 but after MANY hours, figured it out.

Although, I cannot solve Floor#: 7.
I have tried for years! I don't think it can be done, but still, there must be a solution.

Has anyone played this awesome frustrating and annoying game yet? If so, do you have a solution the Floor# 7 you would be willing to share?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brooker7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

just found this post. level 7 took me a long time but i finally got it. let me know if you get this and i'll try to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1