DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Cannon Fodder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
myname

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 am     Post subject: Cannon Fodder Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

it seems enemy turrets can't be destroyed by rocket or grenade fire in the PC version. I got stuck at mission 8 phase 2 ("In at the deep end") where I fired several rockets and grenades at a turret but it wasn't destroyed. I think this is a bug - or whatever you wanna call it. Anyway I think the game is impossible to finish with this problem. I've seen videos on youtube with other platforms (snes) and they can destroy turrets with a simple grendade/rocket.

Did anyone encounter the same problems or am I doing something wrong?

/myname
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

zirkoni answering the same question you posted on AB wrote:
That's mission 9 phase 2 in my version (the map where you start on a small island with two boxes of grenades).

Anyway, I have finished that mission a few times. There has to be something wrong with your version of the game. I can destroy the turrets with grenades and/or missiles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1