DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Lunatix: The Insanity Circle- Which buttons do I press?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
Homz
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 3:03 pm     Post subject: Lunatix: The Insanity Circle- Which buttons do I press? Reply with quote

I'm in the room with the triangle and two circles on the wall. I press the sections in the following order: red, purple, yellow, blue, green, orange. What am I doing wrong?
Homz
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:09 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! Somebody hhhhheeeeeeeellllllppppppp me!!!!!! Crying

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:25 am     Post subject: Re: Lunatix: The Insanity Circle- Which buttons do I press? Reply with quote

ok, see i cant find the game that i like a lot because i forgot the name of it. it has a menu that starts with a computer and tip in ur name. and the dude looks like well he has a yeallow helmet with green strips and a whit strip between. and he is also infront of ur home page in a little circle but i cant find it because i forgot the games name. here is my e-mail so u can write me back if u find anything vasko_vasence@yahoo.com and i like ur website to

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 9:31 am     Post subject: Re: Lunatix: The Insanity Circle- Which buttons do I press? Reply with quote

sorry i meant tipe
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 2:36 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, that games owns. I FINALLY beat it. AH, did you pick up the note with the poem on it? It is vital to solving that riddle. Lemme know what it says if you find it... i don't remember it off hand.
Splodginator
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:30 am     Post subject: Guest's Question Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
ok, see i cant find the game that i like a lot because i forgot the name of it. it has a menu that starts with a computer and tip in ur name. and the dude looks like well he has a yeallow helmet with green strips and a whit strip between. and he is also infront of ur home page in a little circle but i cant find it because i forgot the games name. here is my e-mail so u can write me back if u find anything vasko_vasence@yahoo.com and i like ur website to

Even though this is in the wrong topic and forum, this game is Commander Keen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or Keen Dreams. Commander Keen 1,4,6 and Keen Dreams are available freely. 2,3 and 5 are buy only.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1