DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shared Food Tastes Better (PSA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:06 am     Post subject: Shared Food Tastes Better (PSA) Reply with quote

A short animated PSA I made for World Hunger which my dad helped me produce and for once we were actually able to work together on something instead of getting on each others nerves lol

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524468

Anywayz these are relatively simple and easy to make for me. (This one took 3 days work at most including the music) and it all depends on a catchy idea or slogan, so if you have any great ideas for social causes let me know here and I will animate it for you AND put your name in the credits. Plus if you have an NG account we can share whatever award it wins or money it makes from the ads there. (just a couple of bucks really Shit-Eating Grin) This particular flash won Daily 5th place award and made about 3 dollars so far Laughing
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:45 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha ha... Tom Fulp (owner of Newgrounds) promoted this movie in his latest news post

Tom: "Here's a movie about the importance of sharing."

http://www.newgrounds.com

(Scroll down waaaay below)

Also he's planning on donating double of what he makes from revenue on Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid. Gotta love this guy Happy
Larry Laffer
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:18 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shared food tastes better

Not in the cat's case, no. Cats can't taste sweet stuff. Tbbbbbth!
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:53 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry Laffer wrote:
Quote:
Shared food tastes better

...Cats can't taste sweet stuff. Tbbbbbth!

Wow I never knew that... seriously lol. I guess since Dogbreath is on hiatus that makes you the man who knows everything around here... in other words the biggest gatherer of the most useless factual information and trivia imaginable in Wikipedia's database Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1