DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Master Of Orion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips
Meh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:34 am     Post subject: Master Of Orion Reply with quote

well i just got this game a few days ago after one of the sites that "local warez peddlers" like me 8) go to (aka abandonware lol) so anyone got any good strats for the game?

you mods take the fun outa life

Last edited by Meh on Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
John The Ax

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:09 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

We ALREADY told you about trading games online! It's a NO-no. Meh I'm asking DB for the ability to mod all forums, but if I had it, I would take out that last part. Sorry, but it's not allowed.
Meh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:23 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and btw thanks for interupting my moo game curse you mods! urse you notify me when a reply is posted option! curse you mail alert thingy! lol Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Shit-Eating Grin
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:46 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm modding this but I feel no reason to take the last part out......a user's just stating an opinion. He's not linking warez, swearing, or being vulgar. Just stating that he hates us Crying .
Meh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:02 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

not you goat 8)
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 6:23 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I am a mod, and you said
Quote:
you mods take the fun outa life

Next time be more specific..............well, actually, don't or I'll edit you up!
Meh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:14 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

lol sorry goat but remember Violent ive watched the karate kid 6 times once in slow mo! lol so you mods dont try and abuse my warez pedlling buisiness! or ELSE lol Violent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Game Help, Hints and Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games