DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Albino Blacksheep LG update!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm     Post subject: Albino Blacksheep LG update!! Reply with quote

Check out todays Albinoblacksheep's featured update... ALL older Laughing Games stuff lol... seriously I love this site!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/

Also we are currently talking sponsorship so I could actually get paid for doing this... provided I updated more often, which would mean I'd have to give up my boring as hell freelance work and stick to my office income.

I really wish I could do something awesome like Angry Video Game Nerd maybe an animated series about older games.

What do you guys think? Throw in some of your ideas :-D
Dogbreath
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

They're not paying you to sing, are they?
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, glad to see you getting some recognition for your work! Congratulatory
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:18 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

emmzee wrote:
Congrats, glad to see you getting some recognition for your work! Congratulatory

Thanks emmzee! I think you were the one who introduced me to the owner of that site a few years ago Shit-Eating Grin

Dogbreath wrote:
They're not paying you to sing, are they?

Hee hee... Similar to pay per click it's sort of a pay per sing program. Each time I sing a word they pay me to shut up Laughing
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're not driving taxis, you'd be singing instead of talking on the phone Sarcastic
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:04 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a small tribute to Albinoblacksheep and their annual TOFA 2009. I was not able to participate because of office work so my cat entered instead... with some amusing results lol Laughing

You can find it at these links

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/507031

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/tofablues
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games