DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1990-1995 era top view SF turn based merc game...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games
Blue Bogle

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 8:35 pm     Post subject: 1990-1995 era top view SF turn based merc game... Reply with quote

I am trying to find out about an old game that I'd bought at office depot in the dicount pile sometime between the early and mid 90's. It was a somewhat futuristic top view turn based (I think it's turn based) adventure style game where you start in a spaceship or base where you pick out a team of mercineries or some sort of soldiers, then you are put into a top view level where you go around and do your mission. There were diff. guns and grenades, and other kinds of weapons... I really don't remember much else but it seemed really advanced at the time... Any ideas?
Splodginator
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 10:07 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a guess... but maybe C-Dogs/Cyberdogs
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 7:07 pm     Post subject: Games name Reply with quote

Could it be KKND???
B lue Bogle

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 10:09 pm     Post subject: Both too new Reply with quote

No, both are newer, or at least have better graphics and look a lot newer. This one is around Kings Quest 6 time, or just a little later. And I think you had small teams... kind of reminds me of X-com but only in a very ball park kind of way... I really wish I knew more, but it's not like C-dogs in that it's actually a store only game, and not a net download, and it's not as nice as the KKPC (or whatever it was called... I forgot : ) Thanks for trying and let me know if anyone else has an idea... I'll keep looking till then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Find Old Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games