DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Anybody Have RockBand?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:31 pm     Post subject: Anybody Have RockBand? Reply with quote

I have it for the PS3... Not sure if online is cross-platform, but my PSNID is wardrich86 if anybody wants to play... note that i shotgun the drums. lol
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:49 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

My roommate has it for Xbox360, I don't think you can play cross-platform tho. Also, his brother broke the foot pedal recently so we have to get a new one now cuz it's past the warranty period. Sad

Owells ... fun game tho. I can pass a few songs on expert (guitar & drums) but most of 'em still a bit too slow on the 'ol frets/drums still ...
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:48 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

go on ebay and search "rockband pedal metal" it's a metal plate that you drill into the pedal to fix it up. Costs around $15us + shipping. And it does void the warranty to do... but since you said the warranty's already over, you might as well give it a shot...
kuribo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:39 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

ugh, I suck at those Guitar Hero / DDR type rhythm games. The sucky thing now is that pretty much every single game out has a mini game where you have to do that crap.
AdamN
Lord of Gaming
Lord of Gaming

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:52 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

prefer real guitars, basses and drums...
if not mum's kitchen utilities, as well as the squash\tennis rackets I found in the cupboard do the trick Laughing
wardrich
"Some Troll"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:40 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer real instruments too, but the drums are pretty sweet. I mean, you can hook them into your computer and use them as a drum set if you want.
Pancake
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:43 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I can play real instruments just fine, but am terrible at music games. I probably wouldn't get it anyway because of the price tag, though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> General Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1