DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New movie by Chris from LaughingGames
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:40 am     Post subject: Not really a game movie but... Reply with quote

Uh... not really a GAME movie but you can always IMAGINE it was Shit-Eating Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLBOYBN242s

Btw if you're interested I make plenty of non-game movie stuff too that I don't post here. You can always stay up to date in my NEW re-designed website http://www.laughinggames.com/

And please please please join my forums and make it little bit active. Make a couple of posts and I'll make you a moderator... heck even an OWNER Crying

http://lgforum.proboards85.com/index.cgi

I've always dreamed of having my own forum as nice as this one Happy
Wally
King of the Carrot Flowers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just get a subforum on here mate, and you can moderate it.

It'd be much easier, forums are not easy to start. I had a forum once, it got boring. *Check-Mate* will remember it very well Happy

Wally
dosraider
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:12 am     Post subject: Re: Not really a game movie but... Reply with quote

Steve Chris wrote:
And please please please join my forums and make it little bit active. Make a couple of posts and I'll make you a moderator... heck even an OWNER Crying

Same answer as lakerzz8 got on his demand to join on his forum:
Too many forums, much too many, can't join them all :/
And register for the sole purpose of being registered somewhere, it sucks.
Sorry mate, no can do.
Wally

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:43 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Help expand dosgames.com and get one place here.
Santhosh CHRiS
A well-dressed penguin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:09 am     Post subject: Back to the Start Mario Video Response Reply with quote

Normally I get a bunch of emails or some guy posing as me and uploading the movie without my permission cutting off my site from the video Crying

Well this time I've got something that's pure gold. A genuine video response! Shit-Eating Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDpdprFWeow

Cute kid asking me questions about the movie and other stuff lol. Anywayz since you're all part of this movie in a way I thought I'd just share this with you.

Oh and btw Wally I think it's a great idea to get a sub-forum here but I dunno how so if you could help me that'd be great. I've got a WHOLE lot of fun Game oriented movies I'm dreaming about making this summer... that is if I stick to freelancing work than get a 9 to 5 job Sad
Wally

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:45 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, i'll poke the emmzee a bit Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Laughing Games Studios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Free Windows games