DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Celtic Tales

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work
SaSaRai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 12:08 pm     Post subject: Celtic Tales Reply with quote

Windows XP...the game doesn't run

there's a file called checksys that says graphics driver (gprdrv.exe) not installed..it's a file in the game that when you try to run doesn't do anything..

if you run koei.bat, it's just a black screen and then closes...

help please..
dark warrior

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:34 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

u have to right click on KOEI batch file and run w/ VDMS if u have downloaded it. If not u can easily get it by searching the web for free VDMS download
seagull

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:56 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also trying to get Celtic Tales to work.
With DOSbox, the game is incredibly slow. The refresh rate is through the floor and the mouse cursor leaves horrible trails.

I don't fully understand your explanation here. You say "Right click on KOEI.BAT and run with VDMSound". Could you please elaborate on that? I assume you mean adding a WDMSound program call somewhere within the batch file. I'm not sure where though. I try running VDMSound's DOSDRV.EXE before running KOEI.BAT and it still craps out.

Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Get Games to Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Free Windows games