Help identify this game

Help locating old / Pre year 2000 games you used to play.
metalinux

Help identify this game

Post by metalinux »

Hi

Please help me identify this game.

Man travels on the hills and also deep waters. He carries a gun kills all kinds of monsters (on the land and inside sea). colorful graphics.

Please post name.

Thank you

metalinux
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

Uh.....that could fit a TON of games....

Was it a sidescroller? Was it a FPS (First-Person Shooter)?
metalinux

yes

Post by metalinux »

Hi

That is true. I am trying to give as much information as possible.

He is only person. All other obstacles are either animals or sea animals or plants. He jumps high into the sky picks up different objects to score points. Suddenly, plants turns into obstacles and takes health.

He moves into swamps get caught with leeches. He has to get breath equipment in order to "keep health".

I played this game (only demo) around 1995 (may be this was older than 1995).

Hope someone may recall this game.

Thank you very much.

metalinux
Da_Goat
Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

Post by Da_Goat »

No, when I said "is it first-person", I meant from a first-person perspective. In other words, could you just see a gun and maybe some hands when you were playing, or could you see the whole person? Do you remember that?
metalinux

Yes, I could see whole picture of a man

Post by metalinux »

Hello sir

I could see whole picture of a man. He did not look like cartoon man. But looks like some sort of old graphics,

Hope this gives some clue.

Thank you very much

metalinux

Note : I searched www.coolflash.dk and I did not find the game I played (with available "snapshots". NO LUCK.