DOS Games Message Board
DOS Games Discussion
A message board to talk about DOS games, get help, and find old games.
Do NOT post warez or abandonware requests please

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NEW! DOSGames.com has been massively upgraded to v2.0 with TONS of new features!
Check out the new design and dozens of new features including online play!

Meteora

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music
Moo
Gaming God
Gaming God

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:51 pm     Post subject: Meteora Reply with quote

Linkin Park's new cd is awsome. I don't know how they did it but it is a lot better then the first one. I recommend it 100%.
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:22 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard their new single, and to say the least, I was not impressed. It sounded just like their other songs. I need something different!

Last edited by Da_Goat on Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
emmzee
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:27 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree the new single sounds just like their old stuff ... that's usually how it goes tho, a band's first single from their follow-up CD usually sounds just like their old songs. Perhaps the rest of the album is more varied, I don't know, I haven't heard it yet.
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:05 am     Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the cd image from a newsgroup (along with the extra video's and stuff).

I listened to it once and wasnt too impressed , though I did like their last cd alot.
Da_Goat

Location: Prescott, Arizona, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe, Nothing and Nowhere.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:54 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I burned the CD from a friend (heh, we're all so illegal Malevolent ). I actually am impressed......I especially like (It was burned so I don't know the name of the song, but) track 5. Their old CD was better, but this is impressive considering how good their last one was. They have a li'l more rap in this one, it seems.
Kazer0
Mercenary Dishwasher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 2:37 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhere I belong is one of my fvorite songs. i love it.
Da_Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:33 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really care for it......I don't understand why they chose that relatively (notice: relatively means compared to other songs) crap song for their opening single.
Unknown_K
Way too much free time
Way too much free time

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 8:34 pm     Post subject: Reply with quote

Bands that try to recreate the exact same album over and over again usually flop (except for ac/dc maybe)

Bands that change too much tend to change audiences.

I loved queensryche Operation Mindcrime and Empire but not much before or after those 2 albums.
nj_netsfan99

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 8:14 am     Post subject: LP Meteora Reply with quote

Hey ya'll...LP was one of my favourtive bands, but i do have to say that most of their songs sound alike in one way or another. I still enjoyed Meteora, and wasn't dissapointed, but i found after a week of listening to it it got really boring?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DOS Games Discussion Forum Index -> Media, Entertainment, & Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1